PEOs & POs
Program Educatonal Objectives (PEOs)
Program Educational Objective – 1
Students will manifest a positive attitude towards life-long learning for achieving professional as well as organizational development.
Program Educational Objective – 2
Students will develop and nurture their ability to use creative and innovative strategies to meet effectively the competitive challenges in Industry posed by liberalization and globalization.
Program Educational Objective – 3
Students will be able to use their analytical abilities to synergize their management knowledge with appropriate technologies for solving real-life organizational problems.
Program Educational Objective – 4
Students will be able to enhance the quality of problem-solving and decision-making by using a multi-disciplinary approach acquired through digitized and other learning processes and resources.
Program Educational Objective – 5
Students will use the acquired management knowledge, skills and attitudes for excellence in management and entrepreneurship to contribute towards the development of Industry, Economy and the Society.
Program Outcomes (POs)
- Apply knowledge of management theories and practices to solve business problems.
- Foster analytical and critical thinking abilities for data-based decision making.
- Ability to develop value based Leadership ability.
- Ability to understand, analyze and communicate global, economic, legal and ethical aspects of business
- Ability to lead themselves and others in the achievement of organizational goals contributing effectively to a team environment.