The mission of the department library is to provide knowlegde resource to the Faculty members and students of the Management Department. At present we have more than 200 books, which cover all the major areas of management. Students as well as faculty of the management department can borrow books from the library. Each year new books are added to the present collection.
The different resources available in the department library are
- Text books.
- Sample copies of Minor and Major Project reports.
- Lab manuals
- Previous years Question papers.
On all working days: From 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
Rules and Regulations:
- Students can enter into the department library only during free period and break time. If they want to use the library during some other time, they should get special permission from the library Incharge.
- A student can take at most 2 books at a time and can hold them for a period of 15 days. Book renewal is not permitted.
- A staff can take at most 2 books at a time and can hold it for a period of one month.
- The members of the library need to enter their details in the Activity register before entering in to the department library.